January 15, 2011

Shoot with Robbie Ayers

Today I had a great shoot with Robbie Ayers in Tallahassee.

This shoot marked a lot of firsts with me today. It was my first shoot of the new year with a new photographer (my first shoot of the new year was with Edward Holland). It was my first shoot with my new glasses that I got last night. It was my first shoot in Tallahassee (I think it was my first time going to Tallahassee actually). It was my first time with goats outside (there were adorable goats hanging out in the back yard. It was my first shoot using my new glittery black shoes. It was my first shoot using my blue fishnets. My first shoot where they just had me plug in my iPod to listen to music. There were some other firsts, but I don't remember them all. :P

We did 4 or 5 sets where I started out in an outfit and then I undressed from there, but I had a lot of fun with it. And then the last 10 shots or so were low lighting, bodyscape-ish shots.

Robbie is a pleasure to work with and I was incredibly comfortable throughout the entire shoot. He is very professional and just seeing the unedited images on the computer when he was taking them, I could tell that they look great. I would definitely recommend him to anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment