January 15, 2011

Shoot with Edward Holland Last Friday

I had yet another shoot with Edward Holland last Friday. I always really enjoy working with him, and the images are always amazing.

The last 3 times I work with him I had black hair, but between the last time and last Friday it had been changed to blue and then to dark brown for the shoot with the photographer that flaked on me. So, this time my hair was brown. He mentioned that he was disappointed that my hair wasn't blue because he liked the crazy colors. This made me really happy, because I love working with him, but I love my hair being blue, so I was worried I'd have to give up one or the other.

Anyway, we did stuff in the shower, and then moved into the kitchen and did stuff by the window, and then changed the lighting so that there was blue light coming out of the sink and we did stuff by the sink, and then we did stuff with this book that he added lights to, so it looks like there's light coming out of the book, and then we went back into the shower. I was a lot of fun. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment