December 15, 2011

Forest Fairies At Sunrise

Yay! Day 3 of my Halloween Extravaganza!!

There's not much to say about this set except that I didn't have to do anything, so I frolicked around my house in lingerie all day as fairies. :) Luckily I was able to run out around sunrise and shoot this set.

I couldn't decide which outfit I liked best, so I used both for the set. So, half of the set is in the cream colored set, and the other half is in the blue/black set. I had a lot of fun because my makeup is totally different in each set and so is my hair. I thought it was really awesome to think up a totally new look for each one. :)

You can check out this set on Zivity.com here, or you can purchase it directly from me here.

It's entered into the "Good Morning Sunshine" contest, so you should definitely check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment