October 28, 2011

Finally able to celebrate Halloween how I want to!


Halloween has always been my favorite holiday, and because of that I have always celebrated for the entire week leading up to Halloween with costumes every day, and the best one for my actual Halloween costume. Because I was in school and had band practice afterwards, they usually had to be small costumes over normal clothes, but this year I can go all out!
So, I will be doing multiple Halloween sets with Pissed Off Pistol Photography this year for my celebration of Halloween. I have 7 sets for the week before Halloween, 1 set for the Day of the Dead, and and extra set brought to you by an awesome fan for sending me what’s needed for it!
So, you’ve got 9 awesome Zivity sets coming for your viewing pleasure!It’s going to be a lot of work on our part to basically nonstop shoot shoot shoot and edit, but it will be worth it!
=^.^=

No comments:

Post a Comment