July 19, 2011

A Few Fun Updates :)

I had a few updates, so I just wanted to post a journal about all of them. :)

Prints:
I will no longer be offering prints for sale on DeviantArt (for multiple reasons). In order to make more prints available to you, I will be now offering pints for sale only at my Etsy store! http://www.etsy.com/shop/ChelseaChristian?ref=pr_shop I only have a few for sale right now, but if you are interested in any images that aren't currently up there, don't hesitate to let me know and I'll get them up for you! :) Right now my default size is 8x10, but if you're interested in any other size, let me know that as well. :)

Free Print Giveaway:
The last winner of my free print giveaway was notified, and a gorgeous print will be sent to her asap. My next giveaway will be done when I hit 1000 fans on Facebook, and I'm only 90 "likes" away from that! Instead of my usual drawing of 1 person, I'll be drawing 3 people's names and sending out 2 prints to each person! So "like" me on Facebook and share my page with your friends; the next winner of some awesome and beautiful prints could be you! http://www.facebook.com/modelchelseachristian

Google+:
I'm on Google+! Add me! :) http://www.gplus.to/chchristian

Travel and Booking:
I just figured out my final travel plans for the summer before I go back to classes for the Fall! Here they are:
   Atlanta, Ga - July 22-25
   FetishCon in Tampa, Fl - July 28-31
   Orlando, Fl - August 4
   Charleston, SC - August 11-15
I'm still booking for all of these trips, so if you're interested let me know now before my schedule fills up! Send me a message via ModelMayhem (http://www.modelmayhem.com/1630037) or in an email to model.chelsea.christian@gmail.com.

Reference Photos:
I've been getting a lot of requests recently for reference photos for traditional artists. I just wanted to put out there again that I have no problem taking reference photos for artists. Because I am currently only available for paid work, and this is part of my job, I do charge $10 payable up front via Paypal, but I will get the photos to you asap.

Custom Sets:
While on my tour of California, and before it, I got some really awesome gifts from fans! (Thank you everyone!) I am working on photographing sets for all of you. If you would like your own custom set or would like to purchase something for me off my wishlist, remember that anything I get sent from awesome fans, I shoot an awesome set in it and send that directly to the fan that sent it to me! You can check out my wishlist here: http://www.amazon.com/wishlist/20TG61BSFV3PG


<3  Chelsea

No comments:

Post a Comment