June 21, 2011

Zomg!

I can't believe that my set with Pissed Off Pistol Photography won the "Scantily Clad For A Cause" Contest on Zivity! As someone who suffers from Fibromyalgia,it means a lot to me to have won & bring even more awareness about this debilitating disease.Currently we've raised $226 for FM research!Remember, all vote profits are also going to FM research,so vote now to support the cause!
You can go here to vote: http://www.zivity.com/models/ChelseaChristian/photosets/23

If you would like to vote on the set, but are unable to because you do not have an account on Zivity, let me know your email address (by sending it to me here) and I will send you a free 30-day trial account!

Votes are only $1, and every vote helps more people that are afflicted with Fibromyalgia.

No comments:

Post a Comment