April 13, 2011

Add A Little Blue

Photographer/Editor: Pissed Off Pistol Photography
Model/MUA/Stylist: Me

My newest set on Zivity, also entered into Playboy’s Sexy Lingerie contest, was finally published! Yay! And the photographer and I have incentives like we never have before.

Vote 5 times - Get your 5 favorite images sent to you in high-res!
Vote 10 times - Get the entire set sent to you in high-res!
Vote 15 times - Get the entire set, and 16 lingerie, implied, and topless images not included in the set sent to you in high-res!
Vote 25 times - Get the entire set, the 16 lingerie, implied, and topless images, AND 20 full nude images not included in the set sent to you in high-res! (That’s 68 images total!)

Also, the top voter on the set from now until May 8th get to come up with the theme and other details for a whole new set for Zivity, and gets the entire set and any other incentive images sent to them without having to vote on it!

Check out my new set, “Add A Little Blue”, here: http://www.zivity.com/models/ChelseaChristian/photosets/20

Want to check out the set and/or take advantage of the voting incentives? Let me know by sending me your email address and I’ll send you a free 30-day trial membership. Not only will you then be able to check out and vote on my sets, but all of the other awesome sets on the site from more amazing models!

No comments:

Post a Comment