March 13, 2011

Help plx?

So, I took trip to Miami this past week to book some shoots and because I'd never been there, and I can safely say I will never go there again. So many people I tried to schedule (after they told me they were interested) were rude and/or cancelled at the last minute. Normally that wouldn't make me stay away from an entire area, but then my car was also broken into. That made the experience bad enough that I will now be staying away from Miami as much as possible.

Basically, while I was in a shoot (in a good area of town that was highly populated, so there were people always around) someone decided to break into my car. So they bust the window, which meant there was glass EVERYWHERE, and completely rip out the glove compartment, so that we found it thrown onto the driver's side. (Pix: 1 2 3 4 ) They stole cigarettes, lighters, one of my boyfriend's leather cuffs bracelets, gum, and my driver's license, but miraculously they left the GPS system, the laptop that was in the back, and everything else that was in there. So, it could have been a lot worse, but it still cost me about $300 that I don't have. (I actually had to borrow the money to get it replaced from my mom, so that we weren't driving from Miami to St. Pete, the St. Pete to Orlando, and then from Orlando back to Gainesville without a window.

I have one new set on Zivity (published about 2 days ago) and at least 5 or 6 more that will be going up pretty soon (I don't have the exact dates yet). Votes on my new sets, or any of the others, would be greatly appreciated (I'm trying to get the money to pay my mom back for replacing my window for me). Votes only cost $1, and if you don't have an account on Zivity yet, just let me know your email address and I can send you a free 30-day trial where you can view and vote on not only my sets, but all of the other awesome sets on Zivity.
http://www.zivity.com/models/chelseachristian

<3
- Chelsea
http://www.facebook.com/modelchelseachristian

No comments:

Post a Comment