July 19, 2010

Under The Gun

My first and only shoot with Patrick Oden from Under The Gun, who was on vacation in Hollywood, Fl from Ohio. He is another one of those photographers that I refuse to work with again for multiple reasons.
We agreed before the shoot that he only needed to compensate me for the cost of gas, tolls, and hair dye (because he wanted me changing my hair from blue to black to be part of the shoot). The total cost of all of that cost me about $175. He only paid me $140.
He edited the photos from the shoot in about 2 weeks maximum, but refused to send them to me because he wanted to "hold them hostage" so I would visit him.
He was way more interested in me than just a professional relationship and couldn't hide it.

Photographer/Editor: Under The Gun
Model/MUA/Stylist/Wardrobe: Me

No comments:

Post a Comment